Daikin Applied's Response to COVID-19
At Daikin Applied, the health and safety of our employees, partners, and customers is of utmost importance. As we navigate the uncertain circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, we remain committed to creating better outcomes for the people and communities in which we do business, while promoting the safety of our employees and our customers.
Daikin Applied's Manufacturing and Service Deemed Essential
As the world comes together to slow the spread of COVID-19, the U.S. Homeland Security's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) deemed the HVAC industry part of the "essential critical infrastructure workforce." We're proud to be able to support their mission to ensure continuity of functions critical to public health and safety, economic and national security by providing and servicing heating, cooling, and ventilation to hospitals, pharmacies, critical care facilities, residences, data centers, grocery stores, and more.
Helping to Keep Our Employees and Customers Safe
As the situation evolves, we are following guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and have implemented processes and procedures including:
- Social distancing and telecommuting whenever possible
- We have restricted travel to/from high-risk areas outlined by the WHO and have restricted all non-essential business travel
- Leveraging technology to limit in-person interaction
- Providing masks, gloves, cleaning supplies, and hand sanitizer for employee use
- Providing recommendations for personal hygeine including hand washing and cough etiquette
- Instructing our employees to stay home when sick or caring for a sick family member
- Providing training on proper protocol and procedures to help slow the spread of COVID-19
- Providing health and safety instructions for each work location, including business-critical, on-site visits to service equipment and production facilities
By modifying our operations according to evolving government requirements, Daikin Applied continues supporting the critical infrastructure that people and communities rely on. Our exceptional team is working diligently under these new procedures to build and service products when the world needs it most.
Doing Our Part
Through these unprecedented circumstances, Daikin Applied remains committed to our employees, customers, and business partners. We are ready to help you through your facility needs and building projects. Whether it's remote monitoring, answering questions about indoor air quality solutions, or rental chillers, we are here for you. We deliver better outcomes with technology that sets a new standard for the industry. Contact your local Daikin Applied representative for more information.
Resources You Can Trust