The performance and reliability of the Magnitude chiller has been proven in more than 2,600 installations worldwide since its introduction in 2005. This magnetic bearing compressor chiller is up to 40% more energy efficient than standard centrifugal chillers, saving more than $2 million dollars over the life of the unit.
- Reduced operating costs due to exceptional energy savings with part load performance as low as 0.31 kW/ton IPLV
- Quietest sound levels in its class with sound pressure ratings as low as 76 dBA per AHRI Standard 575
- Lower maintenance costs because the magnetic bearing compressor design eliminates the oil support system
- Positive pressure, oil-free design eliminates performance degradation due to non-condensables and oil contamination of the refrigerant
- R-134a refrigerant with no ozone depletion potential or phase-out schedule
- Seismic compliance with both IBC seismic certification standards and OSPHD pre-approval
- Controls flexibility-Open Choices™ feature for easy integration with the BAS of your choice