Direct Drive Fluid Coolers
Specifically engineered for outdoor installations, the Krack fluid cooler is constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel to resist corrosion in all climates. Fluid coolers are available in a wide range of sizes. Each model is available with several circuit options to provide the exact fluid cooler for your requirements. Our fluid coolers are designed to reduce the cost and time required for installation. Each unit is completely assembled and tested at the factory. All motor leads are wired to a weatherproof electrical enclosure providing a single point for field wiring.
- Fan motors are high efficiency, three-phase motors and have thermal overload protection and fuses
- Fan motor and blade assemblies undergo dynamic stress testing to provide low vibration levels and long service life of the air moving assembly.
- Fan guards are PVC coated steel for maximum corrosion protection.
- Cabinets are heavy duty construction; designed for outdoor applications.
- Coils are fabricated with corrugated aluminum fins with staggered copper tubes for optimum heat transfer.
- Control panel is weatherproof electrical enclosure for single point field wiring.