Commercial HVAC Services
Commercial HVAC service, maintenance and repair
HVAC systems are the lifeblood of a building's systems and their efficient operation is critical to protect owner investment and occupant comfort. At Daikin Applied, we are more than a chiller service company. We're a world-class organization that offers maintenance and repair services for all commercial HVAC components and systems for Daikin, McQuay, and other major equipment brands.
Are you looking for maintenance, repair, upgrades, or replacement of your current commercial HVAC system? The service organization of Daikin Applied brings flexible, energy-saving solutions to help you control your maintenance and operational costs. Allow our team of service representatives and factory-trained technicians to put their ideas to work for you.
HVAC services we provide:
- Complete start-up services
- Comprehensive maintenance agreements and repair services
- System replacements and upgrades
- Rental chillers, temporary cooling
- Turnkey solutions
From high-rises and hotels to data centers, manufacturing plants, schools and hospitals, we serve a diverse range of commercial and industrial facilities worldwide. You can count on Daikin Applied for advanced technology, innovation and expertise.
Looking for a rental chiller?
Click here to find your local service representative.
As a building owner, facilities engineer or manager, you are always planning for "what ifs." Not to mention grappling with actual cooling emergencies. Daikin Applied offers rental chillers and services to meet your temporary cooling needs for:
- Standby cooling
- Emergency chiller repair or replacement
- Supplemental cooling to meet peak loads in warmer months on a more energy-efficient basis
- Planned system maintenance or system overhaul
- Facility expansion
Daikin Applied chiller rentals
We offer a complete package with your rental chiller, which includes everything you need — including pumps and other equipment.
- Air-cooled chillers at capacities from 80 - 500 tons, including our premium Pathfinder® chillers
- Flexible water piping connections with quick, easy set-up
- Electrical hookups to chillers work with your current power supply conditions including transformers
Daikin Applied rental chillers and temporary cooling capabilities are at your service 24/7 throughout the United States and Canada. Whether you have long or short-term cooling needs, we deliver reliable chiller products, applications expertise, and responsive support.
- Assistance in determining rental chiller capacity and power generation requirements
- Typically get you up and running within 8 hours of a chiller delivered to your site
- Contingency planning, including disaster recovery planning and support to meet your industry compliance requirements
The Daikin Applied service team brings you reliable rental chiller solutions and peace of mind, no matter how urgent or complicated your situation. For assistance with your temporary cooling needs, find your local service representative.
HVAC Start-up Services
The start-up of an HVAC system and its baseline operation can't be left to chance. You need confidence the system will run efficiently and meet your operating requirements. That's why Daikin Applied start-up technicians are there to ensure it runs optimally. Our factory-trained experts can provide start-up and commissioning services for all Daikin Applied equipment and controls.
Daikin Applied factory-trained technicians instruct owners on proper operation and care of their system during the start-up process. Our skilled technicians work on-site to perform system start-up, using protocols that include pre-start checks and parameter checks after the equipment is running.
- Start-up by Daikin Applied is required to maintain our manufacturer warranties on all major chiller systems and modular central plants
- Delayed start-up services available for up to 18 months following delivery of the Daikin Applied system to your facility or job site
- Start-up services are available on all Daikin Applied equipment and systems
- Owner training and familiarization with system
- Seasonal start-up services for all HVAC systems, regardless of manufacturer
- Re-commissioning after seasonal shutdown
Maintenance and Repair
Maintenance and repair of building systems is critical to protect your capital investment in commercial HVAC equipment, optimize energy efficiency and satisfy occupant comfort. When HVAC systems go down or lose efficiency due to lack of maintenance, operating costs increase.
Daikin Applied maintenance agreements offer the best protection of your commercial HVAC systems covering all Daikin, McQuay and other manufacturer's equipment. We service all brands of systems with a high level of customization to meet your budget and operational requirements.
Maintenance Agreements and Repair
We offer a wide range of service agreements from basic inspection agreements all the way up to deluxe service packages where we take care of everything.
- Inspection agreements: annual, quarterly, yearly maintenance check-ups and more. We can even customize periodic inspections on the components you designate, when you want them.
- Maintenance agreements: tailored and flexible, our maintenance agreements allow you to select the specific HVAC components you want covered in a preventative maintenance program from major components such as chillers and boilers to all the components in your HVAC system.
- D-Net® remote monitoring for your Daikin Applied chillers: virtual diagnostics and inspections, emergency service and 24/7 repairs
We offer a wide range of service agreements and repair covering these types of HVAC equipment components, all makes and models:
- Air handlers
- Air-cooled and water-cooled chillers, including chiller overhauls
- Rooftop and package DX systems
- Boilers, including boiler overhauls
- Cooling and evaporative towers
- Building automation systems (BAS) and controls
- Motors and motor starters
- Variable frequency drives VFD
- Coil cleaning and replacement
- Refrigerant monitoring
- Combustion analysis
- Eddy current testing
- Third-party oil & refrigerant analysis to ensure accurate diagnosis
- Vibration analysis
Extended factory warranties
We offer a range of extended factory warranties which allow you to budget maintenance and repair costs while optimizing the lifecycle of your HVAC equipment. These warranties include:
- Labor warranty
- Parts warranty
- Refrigerant warranty
For more information on our maintenance, repair, inspection and warranty programs, contact your local service representative.
Replacements and Upgrades
You can't afford to run obsolete HVAC systems that aren't energy efficient and can be a drain on your building operations and bottom line. Environmental responsibility and occupant comfort also demand a closer look at improving your systems. Is it time to upgrade your aging or underperforming systems and controls? Need to accommodate a facility expansion? Daikin Applied — the global leader in HVAC — has answers. Our energy-saving solutions equal less downtime and maintenance over the product lifecycle.
Building and energy assessments
Our assessments can include recommendations for retrofit and upgrades with calculation of potential energy savings.
Project management for building upgrades – Turnkey solutions
Daikin Applied offers complete solutions from start to finish including overseeing the construction management to ensure proper installation, building codes are followed with safety as the highest priority.
- Project management and total job responsibility
- HVAC retrofits: full-system or individual component replacements
- System energy efficiency and increased operation reliability
- Added capacity and expansion
Daikin Applied offers upgrades over a wide range of components to help give you the most efficient and technologically advanced systems.
When you upgrade your building automation system (BAS), you may need control upgrades on your system components. Control upgrades are available on all Daikin Applied products, including chillers, air handlers, rooftop units. Compliant with BACnet®, Modbus® and LonTalk® protocols
- System Manager/ i-Manager — mini BAS for your HVAC system
- D-Net® remote monitoring: virtual diagnostics and inspection
- Daikin MicroTech® Controls – better control over your costs integrated with your BAS system
- MTII Upgrade brochure Link
- Variable frequency drive (VFD)
- Compressor upgrades
- Boiler upgrades
- Fan upgrades
- Motor upgrades
- Pump upgrades
For ideas and solutions on how you can upgrade your HVAC system for improved performance, contact your local service representative.