BIM (Revit®) Files
And other Revit Resources
We are aggressively pursuing having the most comprehensive library of HIGH QUALITY Building Information Modeling (BIM) models for our HVAC products in support of our building owner, architect, MEP and contractor customers using Autodesk® Revit technology.
Daikin Applied Revit family files are available for download from the Downloads tab above.
This website will be continuously changing with additional and updated content as new product releases occur and as the rest of the library of products are modeled.
Check back often for the latest HVAC Revit families of Daikin Applied products, or subscribe to get automatic e-mail updates.
Recently Added/Updated Content:
New: DVS rooftops have sizes 5-12 tons (2016 November 14)
New: DAH rooftops have sizes 3-11 tons (2016 November 14)
Updated: WMC water cooled chillers have updated to the “D” revision (2016 October 31)
Updated: WME water cooled chillers 500 & 700 ton have Next Generation version (2016 August 29)
Updated: Pathfinder AWV air cooled chillers have added 350 to 550 ton sizes (2016 June 1)
Updated: Smartsource Vertical WSHPs have added Hydronic A-Coil Heat and Waterside Economizers (2016 May 23)
NEW: WTS water cooled chillers have 1200 to 1500 ton sizes (2016 April 12)
UPDATED: WMC water cooled chillers have added 350 ton size option (2016 January 20)
UPDATED: Rebel DPS rooftop have added 20, 25 and 28 ton sizes (2016 January 19)
Resources & Tips
- Subscribe to receive e-mail alerts when Revit content is added or updated
- Leave feedback about our Revit content (click Feedback tab above)
- Learn about getting Revit family files generated from your selection
- Contact your sales representative to get your free RPS Rooftop Units Revit Families
- Contact your sales representative to get your free Vision,® Skyline® and Destiny® AHU Families
While we're always creating more content, not all Daikin Applied products are available in Revit format yet. Please check back often, or subscribe to get e-mail updates. Daikin Applied Revit content complies with the Autodesk Revit Model Content Style Guide. All content includes instructions, sample schedules, and the latest shared parameters file. Content available on this page is in Revit 2010 format.
Revit content zip files from Daikin Applied are freely available and do not require a password to unzip.
In order to make Revit files that are both compliant with the Autodesk Revit Model Content Style Guide and also that are intuitive and easy to use, the file names and subfolders must have descriptive (long) names.
This may cause any of the following issues during the unzipping process:
1) On all versions of Windows you should unzip these files to a higher-level folder (with a short name) such as: C:\Temp
Unzipping to a lower-level folder, such as to your Desktop, may cause errors because the final extracted file locations may be too long for Windows to handle. On Windows XP this error may falsely appear in the form of asking you for a password to unzip the files.
2) If you are using Windows XP's built-in uncompression tools, an issue exists in Windows XP itself when long file names are embedded in a zip file. This issue can falsely cause Windows XP to ask you for a password to unzip the files. This issue does not exist on Windows Vista or later.
To correctly unzip any problematic files on Windows XP, either:
- Use a third-party uncompression tool, or
- Right-click on the zip file and select the "Extract All..." pop-up menu choice. This will start a wizard which will correctly unzip the content files.